[Updated] CrickingDuels Fantasy App- Rs.99 on Signup + Rs.89 Per Refer

CrickingDuels Fantasy App Refer and Offer - Get Rs.99 on Signup + Rs.89 Per Refer

Crickingduels is new fantasy app to earn big amount by bet on cricket matches. In fantasy app normally users pay all amount from bank account but this new fantasy app is giving Rs.99 on signup and Rs.89 per refer as promotional offer.Offer will remain live for short time so register quickly and earn big amount.

Note:CrickingDuels is Legal in India so do not worry. Assam and Odisha State user can not play fantasy leagues because its illegal in these 2 states only.

Requirement
**Android OS Mobile
**Facebook Id to Login
**Pan Card (If you do not have have Pan card then also you can play but you need Pan card at time of withdraw so if you do not have Pan card then we recommend you to play fantasy league and if you win then just apply for Pan Card. You can redeem amount after 1 month or 1 year also)

Big Update 3 August: Now you can use only 25% amount of league from refer earning and remaining 75% you have to pay from bank account. Moreover on refer friend you will get Rs.5 per match if you friend play league in any match upto 16 matches. If you refer a friend and he do not play in league then you will get only Rs.9


1.Download Crickingduels App Setup By Clicking Here [This app is useless now so do not install this app]

2.Install App manually. (If you facing problem while install app then Allow Installation from Unknown source in setting)

3.Sign in with facebook id.

Crickingduels fantasy app

4.Must Apply Referral code 57opr4 to get Rs.89 extra.

crickingduels fantasy referral code

5.Now you will get Rs.99 for sign up.

Crickingduels app signup bonus Rs.99

6.Now use this amount to play in cricket match fantasy leagues.We will add guide you how to play in leagues once league are open for India V/s Pakistan Final Cricket Match

7.Withdraw amount after you win Rs.50 or above.Pan card Verification is necessary to withdraw amount.In case you do not have Pan Card then just apply for Pan card and keep playing till pan Card not come.

Refer and Earn


1.Go to Profile and Click on Invite Your Friend

2.Share your referral code with friends.

3.You and your friend both will get Rs.89 instantly when your friend just apply your refer code.

Crickingduels fantasy refer and earn

More detail and proof will added soon.If you have any doubt then just comment on this post we will reply you quickly and guide you